Engine / Exhaust Bellows Expansion joints
Exhaust bellows expansion joints are installed very close to the engines and are subjected to severe conditions of temperature,movements and vibrations.The design of exhaust bellow expansion joints requires a thorough expertise due to the challenging demands on them like.
- High temperatures in manifold area , more than 400 deg C
- Absorption of high thermal expansion and severe vibrations.
- Temperature peaks according to engine output.
- Compact overall dimensions due to space restrictions.
- Easy dismantling and assembly to avoid engine down-time.
EXHAUST BELLOWS EXPANSION JOINTS WITH FLANGES
400 Nb Double Universal Expansion Joints for Diesel Engine Exhaust Gas
Double Exhaust Bellows for Wartsila* Diesel Engine Exhaust Lines
Single Exhaust Bellows for Wartsila* Diesel Engine Exhaust
Lube Oil/cooling Water Pipelines (wartsila* Diesel Engines)
We provide great, on time services to our valuable customers.
- Absorbs angular movements in only one plane.
- Eliminates pressure thrust loads.
- Positive control over the movements.
- Can support the dead weight of the intermediate piping.
- Prevents torsion on the bellows elements.
- Minimum guiding required.
- Eliminates main anchors.
- Low forces on piping system and adjacent equipments.
- More space required for Hinged Bellows as compared to Axial Expansion Joints.
- Change of pipe direction is required.
- Two or more hinged expansion joints are required to work as a system.